TSC is implementing a visa-free group tour project based on innovative solutions« Back
The Transport Strategy Consortium (TSC) started developing a Concept of visa-free group tours to several countries. The development is based on improving the interaction between governments, between federal agencies and tourist market participants, on facilitation of visa-issuance process, and using modern information technologies.
The development is aimed at solving the following primary critical tasks:
- creating effective mechanisms of implementing agreements between the Government of the Russian Federation and several other countries on visa-free group tours.
- improving the efficiency of interaction between participants, providing group tours (tour organizers and government regulators), including introduction of electronic document flow between participants.
- simplifying procedures required for group tours to other countries.
TSC team engages professionals, highly experienced in international law, tourism, transport, business process analysis, administrative reform, information technologies, and electronic document management to develop the project.
The works and Concept implementation are to result in:
- increasing the effectiveness of government policy regarding inbound tourism;
- increasing customer satisfaction in the quality level of government and tourist services, provided by the government and tour operators as part of visa-free group tours;
- development of international tourism, significant increase of cross-border traffic and accordingly: development of transport infrastructure, increasing tax revenues from tourism, improving the well-being of people employed in the tourist industry, transport and related sectors;
- many other improvements.
The Transport Strategy Consortium (TSC) is one of the leading innovative centers in the area of planning multi-modal traffic, transport systems of regions and countries, transport engineering, tourism. The TSC implements several innovative solutions, including IT solutions in software and ETS hardware and software, passenger and baggage handling, other systems, unrivaled throughout the world.