THE II INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "MULTIMODAL TRANSPORT - 2021" WILL BE HELD IN MOSCOW ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2021.« Back
‘Multimodal Transport – 2021’ is the unique annual business conference in the Eurasian Region, where international trends in the field of multimodal transport, development prospects and directions for improving the legal regulation of multimodal transport are discussed.
The program of the international conference ‘Multimodal Transport – 2021’ includes plenary, thematic and special sessions on the following topics:
- Key global trends in multimodal transport
- Changes and best international practices in the development of multimodal transport
- Planning of multimodal transport systems
- Intelligent multimodal transport systems
- Infrastructure design of the transport hubs and multimodal transport and logistics centers
- Operation of multimodal transport hubs
- Architecture for sustainable financing of multimodal transport systems
- Freight multimodal transportation and new logistics solutions
- Trends and the future of multimodal urban and regional mobility.
The following leading foreign experts will speak at the conference:
- The Chief Executive Officer of The International Air Cargo Association (TIACA), Sanjeev Gadhia, USA
- The Regional Director of Economic Development in AECOM, Dave Widger, Great Britain
- The President and CEO of Center for Automotive Research, Carla Bailo, USA
- The President & CEO of Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA), Thorsten Neumann, Germany
- The CEO & Chairman of the board of Nurminen Logistics Oyj, Olli Pohjanvirta, Finland
Among the Eurasian key speakers in the field of organizing freight multimodal transportation, representatives of the top management of the following companies are invited to participate: Russian Post, DHL, FedEx, SberLogistics, Yandex.Logistics, Boxberry, Russian Railways, TransContainer, JDE, Eurosib, UTLC ERA, Fesco Transportation Group, Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, Sea Port of Saint-Petersburg, Rostovskiy Morskoy Multimodal Port, Delo Group, DB Schenker, Militzer & Munch, DPD in Russia, Rgrup, Baykal Servis, CDEK, PEC, ITECO, Sovtransavto, AirBridgeCargo and many others.
Key expert organizations in the field of passenger multimodal transportation and operation of multimodal transport hubs are also invited.
The conference will be attended by representatives of national legislative and executive authorities, regional authorities in charge of the development of transport infrastructure, heads of regional development corporations, C-level managers of railway companies, airlines and airports, top management of international and national transport, logistics, freight forwarding companies, commercial executives, strategic development of transport companies, investment companies, leading banks, insurance and brokerage companies, leading companies in the field of digital solutions for multimodal transport, suppliers of equipment for transport hubs, transport infrastructure planning companies, industry associations and media.
More than 80 topics will be discussed at the conference.
Conference organizer is the Transport Strategy Center (TSC).
Title media partner - the official media of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, the newspaper Transport of Russia.
For representatives of industry associations, regional authorities, scientific and educational institutions early bird registration rates are available. Special participation conditions are applicable for representatives of national authorities.
For registration as a delegate or speaker and detailed information about the event please visit the website www.en.transport-strategy.org/conference or contact Organizing Committee by tel. +7(495)225.99.57 (multichannel, ext.5) or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register on special conditions for the II International Conference ‘Multimodal Transport – 2021’ in Moscow until July 16.